What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Lawn Care in Johns Island
At Coastal Turf, our experienced technicians know the Lowcountry’s climate and soil conditions inside-out, so they’ll always provide you with the best advice for keeping your grass looking its absolute best. Whether you need a one-time service or are looking for regular seasonal maintenance, we have something that will work for you.
Our lawn care program includes:
- A detailed inspection of your property to determine what services are needed.
- Free soil analysis from an expert lawn care technician.
- Personalized lawn care and fertilizer plan.
- Protection against disease, fungi, and pests.
- Online payments.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee on all services.
Your Local Office
Weed Control in Johns Island
All year long, you work hard to make sure that your yard looks its best. Nuisance weeds can spring up and undo all your hard work. If you don’t have time to spray for weeds or pull them up whenever they emerge, we understand and are here to help. With experienced technicians, pre and post-emergent treatments, and the best weed killer products around, you can expect lasting relief from:
- Broadleaf weeds
- Curly Dock
- Purple Deadnettles
- And many more!
Custom Treatment Plan Tailored To Your Lawn
No two yards are the same and each one faces unique weed-related pressures. That’s why we’ll design a customized plan for you that adapts to your needs and responds to your unique circumstances and concerns. After all, you deserve a healthy, gorgeous outdoor space that you and your loved ones can enjoy all year. Sign up for weed control for your lawn and flower beds today!
Liquid Aeration in Johns Island
Are you fed up with your lackluster lawn? Don't worry; Coastal Turf has got you covered with our top-notch lawn aeration service in Johns Island. Here's what sets us apart from the rest:
- Liquid Aeration: Unlike conventional aeration methods, our liquid aeration process promotes healthier turf without disturbing your cables and lines, such as water, sewer, and gas.
- Removes Excess Thatch: Our professional lawn aeration service removes excess thatch, preventing your lawn from thriving.
- Greater Rooting and Nutrient Release: Our liquid aeration process ensures that your lawn has a deeper nutrient release, resulting in greater rooting and lush grass.
- Quick Results and Long-Lasting Treatments: Our professional service provides quick results for your lawn, and our treatments have a long-lasting impact that keeps your yard looking healthy.
Our lawn aeration service utilizes the perfect combination of soil, air, and water to create a magical transformation for your lawn.
Tree & Shrub Care in Johns Island
Transform your landscape with Coastal Turf's Tree and Shrub Care in Johns Island. Our environmentally-friendly treatments and year-round care nurture healthy, beautiful plants that add character to your yard and value to your home. Our expert services include the following:
- Personalized care plans tailored to your plant's specific needs for ongoing health.
- Protection from common persistent tree and shrub diseases, including cedar apple rust, powdery mildew, and leaf spot common to the Johns Island area.
- Comprehensive monitoring and care for your trees and shrubs with scheduled inspections.
- Protection from insects such as mites, aphids, and beetles to keep your plants thriving.
Keep your trees and shrubs from falling prey to disease and neglect. Give them the attention they deserve with Coastal Turf's premium tree service. A lush, healthy yard is just a call away.
Mosquito Control in Johns Island
Are you tired of dealing with pesky mosquitoes in your Johns Island backyard? Look no further than Coastal Turf's expert mosquito control services! Our team customizes treatment plans to ensure that your yard remains mosquito-free. Here's what you can expect from our service:
- Free inspection: Our team will assess the size and severity of the mosquito population in your yard to create a tailored treatment plan.
- Perimeter Mosquito Control: Using family-friendly liquid sprays, we target breeding areas to ensure your yard stays mosquito-free.
- Larvicides in targeted areas: We also use targeted larvicides in areas where mosquitoes breed, further reducing their numbers.
- Recurring treatments: We provide treatments every 3-4 weeks to ensure mosquitoes don't return to your yard.
- One-time treatments: If you have a special event coming up, we offer one-time treatments to ensure your outdoor space is mosquito-free for your guests.
Summer in Johns Island can be beautiful, but it creates the perfect environment for mosquitoes to thrive. Protect your family from mosquito-borne diseases with Coastal Turf's expert mosquito treatment and prevention services. Don't let pesky mosquitoes ruin your outdoor fun - sign up for our mosquito control in Johns Island today!